I know that values drive us. They drive organizations, businesses & churches. But I also think they drive us. ”What drives me?” Is a question I have been asking myself lately. So over the last 7 days I have been on a quest to discover my personal core values.
- Jesus matters. It’s that simple.
- People matter. The church is a catalyst to love people towards Jesus.
- The Bible is a life-giving, transformative collection of God’s Plan for us. It is flawless. It is holy. It inspires.
- Every person has the opportunity to live out their full redemptive potential. Go after a God-sized dream.
- Creativity is a reflection of our Creator. Be creative with your life & ministry! Dream.
- Excellence in every area and arena. Bring God your best today – whatever you are doing.
- If you are not serving you are sinning. Serving is the call of Christ that brings us to His Cause.
More to come …