I am a junkie. It’s true. To what you ask? I am addicted to church growth and personal success. Its hard to admit, but its true. This addiction started a long time ago. Way back in Bible college I was intrigued by the Book of Acts and how the early church was driven to expand its influence. For the record, I am also addicted to technology and social media (not good).
- I believe God designed the church for growth (Book of Acts)
- Healthy churches should grow – spiritually, relationally, financially, missionally, etc.
- The church grows as people grow. You can’t grow the church w/o first growing people.
- Success defined by me: ”living my full redemptive potential”
- Each day is an opportunity to succeed with my calling.
- Success to me is different than anyone else.
No one ever wants to talk about growth and success, but they drive me. I am driven to see God’s Kingdom expand and for me to live my full redemptive potential.
I am so amazed at opportunity. Have you ever wondered, “Why is this happening to me?” Or even “God you have been way too good to allow me to experience this or that.” That is exactly how I feel with The X Conference. God has opened up so many opportunities for The Point Church to create an impact in NY Metro and now beyond …
X New York Update ...
- Through an amazing partnership with National Cinemedia we are hosting the NY X Conference at Westbury UA Stadium 12 (7000 Brush Hollow Road – Westbury). I love bringing this conference into the “marketplace” – our theme is “Shifting the Culture of our communities” – what better place to host X than in a movie theater! Thanks NCM for sponsoring the location of X.
X Detroit Updates …
Wow. We believe that X is becoming a multi-site conference enabling leaders to discover and live their redemptive potential. Now, we are talking about X California in 2012. How cool is that? I would never had thought!!!
Check out www.xconference.pointchurch.tv for more details or to register!
I know that values drive us. They drive organizations, businesses & churches. But I also think they drive us. ”What drives me?” Is a question I have been asking myself lately. So over the last 7 days I have been on a quest to discover my personal core values.
- Jesus matters. It’s that simple.
- People matter. The church is a catalyst to love people towards Jesus.
- The Bible is a life-giving, transformative collection of God’s Plan for us. It is flawless. It is holy. It inspires.
- Every person has the opportunity to live out their full redemptive potential. Go after a God-sized dream.
- Creativity is a reflection of our Creator. Be creative with your life & ministry! Dream.
- Excellence in every area and arena. Bring God your best today – whatever you are doing.
- If you are not serving you are sinning. Serving is the call of Christ that brings us to His Cause.
More to come …