The Point of Multi-Media
Oh man. I have seen some great multi-media presentations and I have seen some absolutely terrible. Most of the terrible have been in churches. This past weekend I was able to sit in 2 different presentations: (1) Great drama – great music/singing – BORING – no multi-media and (2) Good singing – okay music – TOO MUCH multi-media.
- Media should never distract from the message.
- Media should not be the focal point of a worship service.
- Media should enhance the worship experience.
- Media should be planned out and done with excellence.
- Too much media and their is no personal connection.
- Too little media and our media-world gets bored.