Developing a God-Sized Vision (Part 2)
Developing and maintaining a vision that is “larger than you” is tough work. It will never be easy!
What will it take to develop and maintain a God-Sized Vision …
1. It will take hours and hours and hours and hours of prayer.
2. It will take lots and lots and lots and lots of hard work.
3. It will take tons and tons and tons and tons of committed workers.
4. It will take years and years and years and years of building.
5. It will take heaps and heaps and heaps and heaps of love for people.
Chinese Proverb: “Tell me; I’ll forget. Show me; I may remember. But involve me and I’ll understand.”
What God-Sized vision do you possess?