It seems like The Point is developing pretty good. There are several areas that need to be structured and even re-structured.
Here’s some highlights from our journey:
1. We created a Spiritual Growth Task Force to create a plan for “personal” growth.
2. We created a Stewardship Team to plan, prepare and oversee the budget.
3. We created a Missions Network. We have given over $12,000 to missions so far.
4. We have 2 Worship Leaders. Both are amazing.
5. We created a Point Kids Team to help develop and operate the pre-k ministry.
Here’s some cool numbers:
1. 109 = the number of guests (Jan-Apr)
2. 109 = the average number of people (Jan-Apr)
3. 100 = the percentage of guests who enjoyed The Point
4. 100 = the percentage of guests who thought we were friendly
5. 56 = the percentage of attendees under 34
6. 31 = the percentage of attendees between 35-44
There are several next stages of our development. We are developing our membership process and hope to enlist our “initial” membership in the next couple of months.