Location. Location. Location.
Today I am spending a large portion of the morning searching for the perfect spot for Point Babylon. We have a lot of area to cover … it has to be the right place.
What to look for in a church site?
* Convenience – it has to be easy to get to.
* Familiarity – it should be a recognizable place.
* Parking – there should be ample parking spaces.
* Acoustics – the worship space should be able to handle live music.
* Signage – you should be able to place signs in strategic locations.
* Marketplace – for too long churches have separated themselves … the Point believes that we should launch church in the middle of everyday life.
So pray for me today as we find the right place for our new point of faith!!!!