Sunday Night Service Survey
Over the last week we have been collecting the results from our online survey. Our team is looking at the possibilities of launching a Sunday Night option. Of course, we will still have Sunday mornings. Here’s some of the results.
1. How do you feel about the Point starting a Sunday night option?
23.7% – I want to help
47.4% – I am excited to attend
15.8% – I have no opinion
13.2% – I am not interested
2. What do you feel would be the best time on Sunday nights?
40.5% – 6:00 pm
18.9% – 6:30 pm
40.5% – 7:00 pm
3. Both services (Sunday AM and PM) would be identical. Which one are you most likely to attend more regularly?
62.2% – Sunday AM
37.8% – Sunday PM
4. What matters most in deciding what service to attend?
51.4% – personal schedule
5. What matters the least?
75.7% – The Building (theater, church, gym etc)
6. Would you be willing to experiment with us and attend the launch of the Sunday night option?
64.9% – Yes
13.5% – No
21.6% – Maybe
Thank you to everyone who completed the survey. It was the largest, quickest response we have had to any survey we have done at The Point. Awesome.