Wow. What an amazing weekend at The Point. You can feel the energy in the theater every single Sunday. I love being there.
* Service started 10 minutes early with Christina and Paul free sparring. Set the stage for our Get Fit: Physically teaching.
* Worship was amazing as usual. We have one of the best teams. It’s true!
* Nick brought a great teaching on Physical Fitness. The Bible compares the church to the body. Church and Body are both to be healthy – healthy things grow.
* PointKids reached a ***new record*** attendance. We need to get the 2nd theater. It would cost another $10,000 per year.
* The Point reached a January Sunday attendance record and our attendance since April 09.
* We had a load of guests. In fact, when the service began 50% of the attendance must have been guests. I loved it.
* Our offering has been in a slump. This week was no different. Thank God we received some unexpected donations during the week. God will always make up the difference.
* Our volunteer teams may be some of the best. Host Team is doing an amazing job. Set-up/Worship/Audio-Visual is at peak.
It is so awesome to see The Point growing. Love the passion of our people. Love the presence of God in a theater.