Can’t believe that it is September. Unbelievable! Today was our last day handing out breakfast bars for the summer. Not gonna lie – I am a little disappointed! Love meeting new people and demonstrating the love of Christ.
Today was so cool for the following reasons:
- A gentleman said to me, “You are my favorite person.” Serving makes a huge difference. It is simply about making someone feel valued.
- One of the cabbies told us, “Thanks for spending your mornings with us,” as we were walking away. We gave them bfast every Thursday for the last 5 weeks!
- Seeing people smile. I love that feeling that you helped someone start the day off right!
- Repeat Outreach. People know us now. Very cool. Love the vibe that they give when they show appreciation for being served – with NO strings attached.
- It starts my day off on a buzz. I am always flying after we do an outreach. No matter what it is! I am flying high today.
- We are following the Great Commission of GOING … not waiting for people to come to us. That’s how Jesus did it.
Already thinking about some upgrades for next year!
What will The Point do next??? Hhhmmm … got some ideas!!!!