I am a junkie. It’s true. To what you ask? I am addicted to church growth and personal success. Its hard to admit, but its true. This addiction started a long time ago. Way back in Bible college I was intrigued by the Book of Acts and how the early church was driven to expand its influence. For the record, I am also addicted to technology and social media (not good).
- I believe God designed the church for growth (Book of Acts)
- Healthy churches should grow – spiritually, relationally, financially, missionally, etc.
- The church grows as people grow. You can’t grow the church w/o first growing people.
- Success defined by me: “living my full redemptive potential”
- Each day is an opportunity to succeed with my calling.
- Success to me is different than anyone else.
No one ever wants to talk about growth and success, but they drive me. I am driven to see God’s Kingdom expand and for me to live my full redemptive potential.