Core Values #2
I have been going through my core values and determining what I truly value! So far, I have given 7 core values. Let me give you a few more of those driving forces in my life and ministry.
- Prayer empowers our potential. Communication with God is the key to life. As a pastor I have to work as though everything depends on me BUT also pray as though everything depends on Him.
- Missions and Outreach are the heartbeat of Jesus. If we are not sharing our faith we are saying to those around us, “Go to Hell.”
- Ministry is best done as a family. God wants to use your family. Don’t hide your spouse and kids from the ministry – include them. They can enhance your ministry.
- Be original. Don’t replicate. Embrace who God has made you to be. Use your gifts and talents to bring honor to Him and His cause.
- Integrity is more important than image. Character gives us “favor” with both God and people. Live a life that is worthy of Jesus’ name.
These drive me.