Greatest Memories of 2010
Hard to capture 365 days into one post, but here goes.
10. Malachi’s 1st ‘official’ year of tball.
9. Abigayl saying, “I wuv u dadda.”
8. Family vacation to Ft. Lauderdale.
7. Jonas Brothers concert with Mary, Malachi & Woitkos.
6. Dinner Theater Date night with my amazing Mary.
5. Survived February 2nd. No more doctors appointments.
4. Preached at Northway Church.
3. Received “Young Alumni of the Year” Award from Central Bible College.
2. Family Getaway to Lancaster, PA for Thanksgiving.
1. End of Year Getaway to TN – 7 days loving my family.
10. Easter Eggstravaganza @ Eisenhower Park.
9. Easter Sunday @ The Point – record attendance!
8. The 1st Year of the X Conference w/ Mark Batterson, Buddy Cremeans, Joel Hunter, Nelson Searcy & Steve Pike. Wow.
7. Multi-Site Forum in DC. Able to see Batterson’s church/coffeehouse
6. Launch of Servolution. Great connecting with people in community.
5. Backpack Outreach. Gave away over 300 backpacks filled with school supplies.
4. 10.10.10 – best non-holiday attendance ever.
3. The Point gave away about 20% of its income to missions/outreach.
2. The Point has grown by 22% since 10.10.10.
1. 101 people have made decisions to start a relationship with Jesus in 2010.
Wow. It has been an amazing year. Yes, it did start out with some challenges. But we will always be remembered by how we handle the challenges … what decisions we make … and how appropriate our response is.
At The Point ………. we finished very strong.
As a family ………. we finished very strong.