New Levels …
I remember reading a quote from a good friend several months ago that really spoke to my heart. It was this – “For every new level there is a new devil.” I have been on a wild roller coaster ride for the last 3+ years – and I can honestly say that I have faced some “devils” on this journey!
- Physical – those that try and rob your health.
- Relational – people that suck the life out of you.
- Emotional – stress/anxiety.
- Financial – money challenges.
- Past – we are often haunted by our past.
- Schedule – becoming over-busy w/ a crowded schedule.
- Spiritual – attacks directly from the enemy to derail you.
I can keep going, but I believe you get the picture. As you progress on your spiritual journey with God you will face obstacles/opportunities all along. It is the creative way of God stretching us to become what he has designed for our lives.
Are you encouraged? I am. Because if you are going through “it” that means God is about to do something huge in/through your life and ministry! The question is, “Can you handle it?”
If you are experiencing a new level expect a new devil … but realize God is prepping you for your potential!!!