I am so blown away by how amazing our services have been at our Hicksville and Babylon Campuses. Lots of people – in fact, our July average in 2011 is 2x’s larger than 2010. Wow!!! Hard to believe we are experiencing that kind of growth!!!
- Our worship team sounded amazing in all 3 services – I think we may have one of the best teams in the area. I am a little biased by they killed it on Sunday.
- I almost started dancing. It’s true. I did the 2 hop and then caught myself … but I was loving worship and ready to explode.
- I dedicated Emma Carmona and challenged her parents – Jessie & Darlyn to live a life that compels their daughter to want Jesus in her life.
- We had several guests in both locations. Had great conversations with many of them.
- We took more sign ups for our Growth Groups. About 25% of our church is involved in them. It’s not too late to get plugged in. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I loved this teaching series – MIRACLES – we finished it yesterday and it was a great end to a great series!
There is something that Point Church has right now … it’s called MOMENTUM. There is so much energy and excitement at every service. People are ready to go to the next level. I can feel it. We are experiencing our full redemptive potential in action and I love it.