We Love Our Church!
Yesterday we had 3 amazing services at The Point – Hicksville and Babylon were both rocking! Great attendances for such a miserable weather day. We had several decisions for Jesus too (this makes it all worth it). Plus we had a lot of first time guests. Our services were filled with God’s presence … BIG time!!!
But our church surprised us yesterday with a 10-Year Anniversary Trip. Very few times in my life am I ever held speechless. This was one of them. Totally blown away by the generosity of the greatest church ever! Mary and I love our church so much!!!
Why do we love our church?
- People are finding Jesus nearly every week.
- Lives are being changed.
- Community is being created.
- We are making an impact in our cities.
- There is truly LOVE in our house.
- Our church always steps up to a challenge.
- We embrace the mission God has given us.
- The Point does not replicate.
- We are not in competition with anyone.
- Excellence is deep in our DNA.
- Leaders are being raised up!
- Marriages are being restored.
- Young Adults are growing.
- Children’s Ministry is cranking w/ creativity.
- Point Youth coming soon.
We could go on and on. Mary and I count it as our greatest honor serving this church!!!