Moving beyond ….. STUCK!
All of us are going to feel stuck. There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to move forward or sideways or even backward. You are just stuck!
There are a lot of people in the Bible who felt stuck:
- Moses felt stuck in the wilderness.
- Jonah was stuck in the belly of big fish.
- Noah felt stuck building a boat.
- Joseph was stuck in prison.
- Jacob got stuck in a marriage he didn’t want.
- Mary was pregnant outside of marriage and was stuck with the stigma.
- Thomas was stuck in disbelief.
- Peter was stuck in denial.
- Judas was stuck in greed.
- Daniel was stuck in a lions den.
- Hosea got stuck marrying a hooker.
What are you stuck in today? What area of your life do you feel like you are heading nowhere? It is frustrating when you are not moving forward and it can be just as frustrating when you can’t even move laterally.
Stuck in finances … marriage … education … success … life … past hurts … loss of a loved one … what? We are all stuck somewhere – whether we admit it or not … its easy to get stuck. It’s harder to get unstuck.
The answer to getting unstuck is tucked away in Hebrews 12:2: “Keep your eyes on Jesus.” Can we recalibrate today? Let’s place our eyes on Jesus! He is the only answer to any of life’s sticky situations that hold us captive and caged!
Today let’s find freedom and rediscover what it means to live life to the max.