2011: Great Year for the Bishop Family
It is so hard to believe that today is the last day of 2011. A lot has happened over the last 12 months! I am so thankful that God has placed His hand on our family – we have been protected and provided for 365 days! Every day I embrace as a miracle – because it is! I love spending time with my beautiful bride of 10 years, Mary, and my two amazing children – Malachi & Abigayl. We have been blessed in 2011 as a family!
Here are a few things we have done:
- Family Vacation to South Jersey – Wildwood! Loved it!
- Renovated our basement (almost done)
- 4th of July with great friends – never saw someone jump THRU fireworks before – thanks Stephen.
- Family vacation to TN – always relaxing!
- Staff trip to Washington, DC.
- Day trip to the NY Hall of Science.
- Malachi drove a boat with the Curry family for the first time.
- Survived our first Long Island Hurricane – no power = 5 days!
- Malachi shot a 22 rifle for the first time.
- Attended Detroit vs Yankees game in Detroit with my friends @ Synergy.
- Family trip to Hershey PA.
- Saw 101 Dalmations show with kids.
- Met Admiral Vern Clark & John Ashcroft.
- Saw Annie show with kids
- Malachi earned his orange belt.
- Several trips to NYC with guests, friends and family.
I could keep going and going. Our family has been blessed … so much so! I am blown away by what God has allowed us to accomplish as a family this year! I can’t wait to see what 2012 holds for the Bishops!!!